Discover a more agile approach to meeting the ever-evolving demands of customers and end users. 08:30 – 10:30, 27th February, the Gherkin, London
Modern businesses need applications which delight customers with ease of access and performance, to quickly achieve their desired goal whether that’s making a purchase, registration or enquiry. This requires frequent innovation to retain competitive edge.
Traditional applications can be overlaid with new interfaces to help, but if the underlying application and its development doesn’t change this can have limited impact. Hardware investment requirements and change control can limit the ability to meet end user demands.
Join Synetec and Six Degrees at the iconic Gherkin on 27th February to discover how a DevOps approach built on Microsoft Azure enables you to:
- Meet the ever-evolving requirements for new customer experiences
- Quickly and easily add and update functionality with integrated testing
- Ensure application performance and availability
- Adopt a more cost-effective consumption-based model for IT resources
- Click here to register now
This breakfast roundtable event is a great opportunity to:
- Gain insight into the latest in DevOps design, best practice and new capabilities available through Microsoft Azure
- Hear real-world examples of how other companies like yours are leveraging this technology
- Get practical tips on how to apply this approach within your business
- Make new connections and share experiences through networking
- Enjoy breakfast with spectacular views from the 38th floor of the iconic Gherkin
Synetec and Six Degrees can help you investigate and or deliver a new approach to application delivery. A strategy workshop will help review the requirements and challenges of your existing approach. The output from an engagement can include testing a sample application or building a new process model for development. Click here to register now