Webinar – 2pm, Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Due to demand we are pleased to confirm we are running our webinar, Using Data Science to Grow, again on Wednesday 23rd September at 2pm.
Our expert panel, including Dr Tim Drye, chair of the Data Users Group, and Julian Roberts from ESET, will discuss how you can take advantage of data science and machine learning algorithms to quantifiably grow your business. Achieved without the heavy costs and lengthy time periods typically associated with data science projects.
According to research group Forrester, by the end of this year, data-driven businesses will be worth $1.2 trillion, which is up from $333 billion in the year 2015. At this event we will look to show you how you can take advantage of previously unavailable indicators inherent in your data, which you are currently unaware of, to look for client behavioural predictors to trigger actions that help your business to grow.
Join us at this exclusive Webinar and learn how you can enable your key revenue-generating staff to have their daily activity be strategically directed on a real time basis; always working on the most impactful thing. You will also hear from leading cyber security software provider ESET on how they have used data science in their business to help develop Actionable Insights and quantifiably grow revenue. Click here to register now.
Our expert panel includes:
- Mathew McGrory, Strategy Director, Synetec – the host for this Webinar, Matthew is an IT industry veteran and technology evangelist having worked as a CIO for Logicalis, Fulham FC and MotorSportVision before assisting Technology businesses with their go-to-market strategies. He also led and sold Carrenza to Six Degrees Group.
- George Toursoulopoulos, CEO, Synetec – George is co-founder of Synetec with over 25 years’ experience in the software development industry. George started off at EDS as a programmer before founding and successfully exiting Focus Technologies and now helping Synetec’s clients deliver business critical software solutions.
- Dr Tim Drye, Chair, Data Analysts User Group (DUG) – Theoretical Physicist turned practitioner, previously Data IQ Data Scientist of the Year, a member of the Office of National Statistics advisory panel and member of the Data Council for the DMA, Tim is a human population specialist and uses data to identify customer and prospect insight and understanding.
- Gary Cole, CEO, Lumilinks – Formerly a member of the RAF, Gary found his way into technology by joining Rackspace where he reinvented the Acquisition unit and was part of the team that launched Rackspace’s expansion of managed services with AWS & Microsoft Azure. Gary is the Founder of Lumilinks with a goal to create automation via API’s that make businesses more efficient to improve revenues and margin.
- Julian Roberts, Head of Marketing, ESET – providing the end user perspective, having been using AI technology within their business for months, Julian will share with you some of his experiences as an end-user currently going through the journey being discussed. Julian is a results oriented marketing and communications professional with extensive experience in building successful businesses Internationally.
Who should attend?
Senior decision makers looking to use Data Science as a catalyst for change and to help grow their business.
What you’ll take away
How to drive business outcomes from your data, including a clear understanding of the next steps and timescales involved.