Cloud brings in a critical competitive advantage and the ability to react to challenges. However, you need to know what you’re trying to achieve for your business and what the options are when you set your strategy. There are major wins available for those who know which tools align with their objectives.
Utilising the cloud is an essential step in your journey to digital enablement. Our market research shows that most companies have already migrated some software, mostly with unsatisfying results in terms of cost and performance.
The good news is that you can still correct past mistakes and start getting the return you deserve.
Results-Focused Cloud Transformation
Every business case is different, yet most companies want to benefit from the best the cloud has to offer: dynamic scalability, flexibility, and an architecture that enables continuous improvement.
Our work together will always aim to serve your business needs first and foremost. That means that the same solutions won’t work for everyone. We don’t do transformation for the sake of transformation.
First we work towards achieving mutual clarity on what your requirements and expectations are. This is required whether you’re choosing your first cloud strategy, or reassessing your existing one, or building software that is cloud-native. We guide you through the decisions that are right for you.
Questions to ask when planning a cloud strategy:
- What are you planning to run on the cloud? How many applications, how much data?
- If you’re migrating, how fast does the migration need to happen? Do you have a deadline to get out of a data centre or are you flexible?
- Are you aiming to lower costs? By how much?
- What skills exist in your team? This has an impact as to which cloud strategy is best, as some options require a cloud-native skill set, and others don’t.
Synetec Cloud Services
Walk your potential customer through the steps it will take to achieve the promised value proposition. Less is more, use bullet points or graphics where possible to reduce real estate.
- Performance Testing prior to Migration
- System Migration
- Refactoring for Cloud-Native
- Environment Assessment
- Modernising from SQL Server On-Premise to Azure SQL
- Cloud-Native Development
Download our Cloud Whitepaper
Want to know how companies are using the cloud and what their experiences have been? Submit your details to download our whitepaper.
Awards & Credentials
Take a look at our case studies for the types of work that we have completed for some of our clients.
What Our Clients Say
Talk to us about how to transform the way you host, build, and support your software.