Synetec are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically skilled senior c# .net developer to work with existing software engineers who will report to the Development Team Lead.
The role will be to architecturally design and build the IT systems that are needed to support the growing business and trading platforms. The individual will be influential in the analysis, design, development, and ongoing maintenance of these class leading platforms, whilst liaising with business teams, vendors and platforms. The person will be working within a small IT team, and will be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-orientated environment.
Key Professional Experience:
- Excellent system design and architecture skills.
- Strong business analysis skills as they will be responsible for working closely with the business to gather requirements and implement them.
- A passion to learn new technologies.
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Ability to work without close supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to other members of the development team.
- Ability to pick up existing systems and quickly get up to speed.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous working experience in the Finance sector would be beneficial
Essential Development Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years C# commercial experience
- Good knowledge/experience of design patterns(repository & UoW)
- Strong C# .Net developer, with proven experience working on server-side multi-threaded systems.
- Good knowledge on .net Core 2
- Good knowledge/experience of designing greenfield application architecture
- Good knowledge of web technologies & frameworks: HTML5, Asp.Net, AngularJS, Typescript
- Good MS SQL Server developer.
- Proficient in using Entity Framework
- Good knowledge/experience of writing testable software using x Unit & Jasmine and Karma
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge/experience with GIT software repository
Beneficial Development Skills:
- Microsoft Certification
- AWS Certification
- Computer Science Degree
- REST API Development
- Experience of a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- NoSQL Databases
- UI / UX & best practices
- LAMP stack experience.
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Flexible Working Available
- Permanent position
- 6 Month probation period
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Starting ASAP
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- Salary of £55,000 to £60,000, depending on experience
All candidates must have excellent professional level English, UK work experience and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.