Synetec are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically skilled Product Owner to work within the growing development team.
We want team members who get things done and own what they do. We don’t use fancy job titles or set up complex hierarchical structures. Instead we treat our team equally, fairly and give them the freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We back ourselves based on a proven track record, however, are always looking for ways to improve, evolve and grow.
In 2018, we’ve grown to over 20 people and were adding each month. From engineers to product owners, were on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business.
If you have a can-do attitude and not afraid to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get stuck in – we want you. Everybody matters at Synetec and therefore we need people who care. Skills are important, but the right attitude is ESSENTIAL.
- Take lead of Scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Understand the customer’s business, their needs and their motivations for the product and its features
- Using this understanding; providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Keep the customer abreast of the status, progress, vision and road-map of the product development
- Set sprint goals
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner in a Scrum team for a minimum of 3 years (more beneficial)
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, particularly Scrum
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Relevant Product Owner Certification
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders (i.e. customers of your employer)
- Experience in the financial sector
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Flexible Working Available
- Permanent position
- 6 Month probation period
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Starting ASAP
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- £45,000 to 55,000 depending on experience
All candidates must have professional level English, UK work experience and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org