Product Owner: Overview
Synetec is searching for an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated Product Owner to join their evolving Scrum team. If that’s you, you can stop browsing for Product Owner jobs right now – your home is with us.
Synetec design and develop bespoke software systems for multiple clients. Each project is unique, providing different opportunities and challenges.
This person will be responsible for the delivery of Bespoke Software, in conjunction with running the client relationship and resource schedule.
Internally, the Product Owner will represent the client’s (external stakeholders’) interests to the Scrum team, driving the product delivery, ensuring that the Scrum team meets the customer’s needs as effectively as possible.
- Onboard the client to the Synetec Way of Product delivery methods
- Ensure communication plan, escalation plan and product roadmaps are documented and agreed by client
- Weekly, monthly customer reports to be produced
- Document and maintain customer project governance documentation (Risk register, decision log and change register)
- Describe, prioritise and communicate the key product requirements, ensuring any change is aligned to product roadmaps
- Devise and write customer-centric items (user stories, story-mapping) and prioritise/ manage these
- Establish a vision for product delivery, informing and engaging stakeholders and peers throughout delivery and implementation
- Develop business cases for product enhancement/ continuous improvement
- Run product planning and review meetings and take part in daily scrums
- Substantial experience as a Product Owner within the Financial Services sector with a full product lifecycle responsibility
- In-depth understanding of the Agile (Scrum) methodology with a strong technical understanding of product development
- Detailed experience of devising/ writing user stories and managing the full product roadmap, features and backlog
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers, UI/ UX, development/ testing teams and internal/ external stakeholders
- Experience in dealing with clients (written and verbal communication)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects remotely
- Flexibility on working with different clients projects
- Willingness to travel (based at client sites or travel to client sites)
- PMP or Prince 2 certification
- CSPO certification an advantage
- Scrum certification an advantage
What we can offer our Product Owner:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Office hours will be 9am to 6pm
- Permanent position
- Great Location in Central London with appropriate remote working due to COVID restrictions
- Starting ASAP
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
- Salary of £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience.
All candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and the necessary passport or visas, including pre-settled status to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to email@example.com
Posted: April 2021