Filled: February 2020
No Recruitment Agents will be used for this role. Please do not call our office number.
Synetec are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically skilled individual to join our development team of Software Engineers. You will be working on a exciting new project and reporting to our Delivery Manager.
- PHP (Minimum 3 years)
- Good knowledge & commercial experience of writing testable software
- Experience working onsite in a client environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of Symfony
- Experience working in MongoDB
- Commercial experience of Redis
- Commercial experience of Node.js
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- 3-6 month contract
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations (Initial Project Phase near Tower Hill)
- Starting ASAP
- Generous Daily Rate
All candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org