Synetec is searching for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically-skilled Mobile Application Developer to join their evolving Engineering team.
Synetec design and develop bespoke software systems for multiple clients. Each project is unique, providing different opportunities and challenges. We use SCRUM and other agile practices to manage our work and we constantly strive to improve what we do.
In addition to the technical skills expected of a Mobile App Developer role, we are searching for can-do, positive people that relish a challenge and enjoy solving problems creatively.
Within the team we like to encourage a friendly and collaborative atmosphere, with the common goal of producing quality software, on-time and keeping our clients happy.
As a member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for the collaborative mobile design and development of the solutions. You must have a passion for excellence, striving to continuously improve your skills and demonstrating best-practises in all areas of your role.
- Work with the Product Owner to understanding the client requirements and designing an appropriate solution
- Write code in appropriate languages and toolsets, principally targeting iOS and Android devices
- Design the architecture of new application components and APIs, where applicable
- Develop applications and features to meet customer/project requirements
- Develop applications to certify on 3rd party marketplaces, e.g. iOS App Store, Android
- Use the approved methodology/process eg Agile and Scrum.
- Thoroughly test new features or developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases. Test sites / applications in different environments as necessary
- The ability to learn quickly and keep up to date with relevant technologies.
- Ensure appropriate documentation/updates are provided to relevant colleagues/customers
- Minimum of 3 years commercial software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience writing cross platform Xamarin applications
- Be a creative problem-solver
- Demonstrable experience with testing frameworks in iOS and Android
- Good knowledge & commercial experience of writing testable software
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working in a SCRUM team
- C# Development Skills
- Commercial experience developing in .net
- Experience of releasing new apps and publishing them to Apple App Store and Google Store
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Flexible Working Available
- Permanent position
- Great location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations. Remote working during COVID restrictions.
- Starting ASAP
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- Salary: £60,000 to £80,000k
All candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and currently be based in the UK with the necessary passport or visas, including pre-settled status to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: March 2021