Synetec is searching for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically-skilled senior c# developer to join their evolving Engineering team.
Synetec design and develop bespoke software systems for multiple clients. Each project is unique, providing different opportunities and challenges. We use SCRUM and other agile practices to manage our work and we constantly strive to improve what we do.
Whilst technical skills are important for this role, we feel that a person’s character is the most important factor for a team member. We are searching for can-do, positive people that relish a challenge and enjoy solving problems creatively.
Within the team we like to encourage a friendly and collaborative atmosphere, from “lunch-and-learn” sessions to team trips to the bowling lane (which may, or may not be a little competitive!) We like team-members to be honest and open with each other, with the common goal of producing quality software, on-time and keeping our clients happy.
As a member of the Engineering team, you will collaboratively design, develop and maintain a variety of software systems. You must have a passion for excellence, striving to continuously improve your skills and those of your team; leading by example and demonstrating best-practices in all areas of your role.
- Design/architect software solutions to meet customer requirements, both individually and collaboratively with the team
- Implement these solutions using best practices (especially writing testable code!)
- Testing your software
- Provide technical/design/architecture assistance to aid the sales/proposal process
- Continually improve your own skills, by way of both self-training and company-provided training
- Minimum of 4 years C# commercial experience
- A positive attitude to your work
- Be a creative problem-solver
- Strong C# .Net developer, with proven commercial experience developing Web-based systems
- Good knowledge & commercial experience of designing application architecture
- Good knowledge & commercial experience of design patterns (repository & UoW)
- Experience with MS SQL
- Good knowledge & commercial experience of writing testable software
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure (especially with associated certifications)
- Experience working in a SCRUM team
- Commercial experience developing in .net Core 2
- Commercial experience developing in Angular
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities (including AWS Certification and Angular)
- Flexible Working Available
- Permanent position
- 6 Month probation period
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Starting ASAP
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- £44,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
All candidates must have professional level English, UK work experience and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org