Synetec are looking for an executive assistant to support their CEO. The ideal candidate would be astute and articulate with exceptional administrative and organizational skills to provide high calibre support, deal with clients and new business activities.
They would offer comprehensive assistance to the CEO including diary management, correspondence, project task management, documentation, research, coordinating workshops and meetings and support the office as a whole.
They will be someone who doesn’t want to be just a number in a team within a larger company, but will thrive in the personal environment of a smaller company where a big part can be played in the continued growth and they can share in that growth.
We want team members who get things done and own what they do. We don’t use fancy job titles or set up complex hierarchical structures. Instead we treat our team equally, fairly and give them the freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We back ourselves based on a proven track record, however, are always looking for ways to improve, evolve and grow.
In 2018, we grew to over 20 people and we’re adding each month. From software engineers to administration gurus, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business.
Provide a range of administrative support to effectively provide leverage and serve as ‘deputy’ to the CEO. E.g.
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Planning and executing meetings
- Meeting agendas
- Meeting & greeting clients
- General office administration
- Can-do attitude
- Pro -activeness and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Confident using or learning software tools such as Linked In, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Leadfeeder etc
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 3+ years executive assistant experience
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity, including organised team events.
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Workplace Pensions
- Permanent position
- 6 Month probation period
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Starting ASAP
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- Circa £40,000 depending on experience
All candidates must have professional level English, UK work experience and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to email@example.com