Filled: August 2020
Synetec is searching for an enthusiastic, conscientious, digital savvy Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating inbound marketing through content copywriting, social media, video content and marketing campaigns.
Synetec design and develop bespoke software systems for multiple clients. Each project is unique, providing different opportunities and challenges. Within the team we like to encourage a friendly and collaborative atmosphere, from “lunch-and-learn” sessions to team trips to the bowling lane (which may, or may not be a little competitive!) We like team-members to be honest and open with each other, with the common goal of producing quality software, on-time and keeping our clients happy.
Whilst digital marketing and strong commercial skills are important for this role, we feel that a person’s character is the most important factor for a team member. We are searching for can-do, positive people that relish a challenge and hold themselves accountable for their own success and in turn influencing positive team results.
To succeed in this role, you must be an excellent communicator with knowledge and exposure to digital marketing in a Software or Technical industry.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Delivering engaging content and generating interest through various channels and campaigns.
- Working closely with the CCO and Operations team to ensure brand messages are accurate, concise and relevant to the campaign.
- Assisting the management team in researching our competitors and refining the Synetec message in line with technical specifications.
- Maintaining contact lists in Hubspot and delivering regular email marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 4 years Digital Marketing experience
- A positive attitude to your work
- Be a creative problem-solver
- Ability to create regular, compelling & engaging online content
- Proven experience of generating inbound marketing leads
- Good working knowledge and commercial experience with Hubspot
- Commercial experience of designing online marketing campaigns
- Experience hosting digital events such as webinars
- Experience hosting and managing live events
- Experience managing inbound LinkedIn and other online marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Hands on and commercial experience of website management
- Knowledge and understanding of optimising posts for stronger SEO.
- Layout & Design skills for online material
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Office hours will be 9am to 6pm
- Permanent position
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations
- Starting ASAP. There will be some remote working due to COVID restrictions
- Generous Leave Allowance 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous salary depending on experience
All candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org