Synetec is searching for an experienced Product Manager to join a growing business owning a sales product that is used by external clients.
You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle from business case to launch, optimising existing products and innovating new. The role will work closely with established internal operations team and sales/business facing teams as the business look to expand their products and customer base.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
- Have a customer-centric mindset to help us deliver “best in class” products that help our customers make smarter decisions.
- Produce any documentation for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Define and own a robust product strategy and use your storytelling skills to inspire the company to buy into your vision.
- Research what models to license for our framework
- Recommend and configure propensity models needed for the customers of tomorrow
- Discovery Phase delivery
- Conduct client workshops to validate the AS-IS and document findings
- Work with the technical team to put together options for the TO-BE including Technology Stack, Architecture, Features
- Perform gap analysis on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Delivery of artifacts that are practical and usable for the client from the discovery phase, including Project Goals, Features
- Managing client’s projects, their requirements and the surrounding reporting and communication
- Work with technical team to deliver architecture roadmap and designs
- Map out scope for the client engagement
- Commercially make sure the engagement is being delivered within budget, on time
- Analyse data presented by client and map it back to the delivery
- Business Analysis on a high level for solutioning
- Chairing internal and external meetings, creating and circulating accurate and timely meeting minutes/ documents
- Producing project timelines and estimates
- Management of business analysis and quality assurance
- Identifying and resolving impediments to keep the team working efficiently
- Client Engagement Status Reporting
- Project Resource, Budget and Status Reporting
- Identifying and Implementing new/changes to existing processes
- Motivating and inspiring the team to keep them happy while they are delivering
- A burning passion for solving customer problems.
- Synetec is a fast-scaling company where pivot and change are part of everyday life, so the ability to embrace this is key.
- An impeccable eye for detail and data as well as strong communication skills.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Strong understanding of sales cycles and how to analyse relevant data
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager developing new market products in Software for a minimum of 2 years
- Data driven thinker who can identify troubleshoot dropout peaks throughout the funnel;
- Strong user experience/design sensibility, with a record of shipping delightful products
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Translate customer requirements into actionable data delivery
- Deep knowledge of the sales cycle
- Experience with using customer research to learn customer needs and product value, with demonstrated ability to influence product roadmap
- Experience with commercials – get what makes a product viable and can articulate the business benefits
- Product Management Certificate
- System Design Thinking (optional)
- Data Modelling certification (Propensity Models)
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000, depending on experience
- Career Progression and Development within a Software Development Team
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours Available
- Fully Remote or a hybrid of Remote/Onsite working
- Permanent position
- Great location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations.
- Starting ASAP
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous Leave Allowance. 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
All candidates who are based in the UK will need to demonstrate status to work indefinitely within the UK.
Posted: October 2021