Synetec were founded in 2009 as a custom software development company designing and delivering bespoke technology solutions.
Since then, and with a great deal of guts and momentum, we now have key clients in finance, professional services and local government, and are proud to call ourselves industry leaders.
Since we’re completely owned by our management team, we’re taking the company forward in an organic and responsible fashion! Our clients’ needs change as the economic environment does and we respond with up-to-date leading technology, whilst making sure our focus always remains on the basics – quality and efficiency.
Our approach can best be described as hands-on. Everything we do and the way we do it has been forged to ensure we have happy clients. It starts and ends with delivering exceptional customer service and never losing sight of what matters – being a trusted partner for our software clients.
Synetec are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically skilled Mid Level .Net developer to work within the Development Team and who will report to the Head of Delivery.
The role will be to assist in the design and then develop the solutions that are needed to support the growing business and trading platforms. The individual will be influential in the analysis, design, development, and ongoing maintenance of these class leading platforms, whilst liaising with a Product Owner and fellow developers. The person will be working within a small IT team, reporting to the Head of Delivery and will be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-orientated environment and will be required to:
- Participate in an Agile project team with an emphasis on delivery and client value
- Be included in scrum team responsibilities, e.g. review presentation, etc.
- Provide code reviews and “buddy testing”
- Help mentor and support Junior Developers
- Commit to self-improvement, learning and progression
- Attend appropriate meet-ups for client projects and internal team development
- Research new technologies as they become relevant
- Minimum of 4 years C# commercial experience
- Good knowledge/experience of design patterns(repository & UoW)
- Strong C# .Net developer, with proven experience working on server-side multi-threaded systems.
- Good knowledge of .Net development
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Good Entity Framework skills.
- Good Microservices experience
- Good knowledge/experience of writing testable software
- Comfortable joining an Agile Scrum team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge/experience with GIT software repository
- Computer Science Degree
- Azure Devops
- Testing Services
What we can offer you:
- Salary: £55,000 to £65,000, depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours, home and office
- Up-skilling/training opportunities
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous leave allowance of 23 days as well as all working days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Culture of inclusivity
- Great location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations. Remote working during COVID restrictions.
- Immediate start available, but up to 1 month
All candidates must currently be based in the UK with the necessary passport or visas, including pre-settled status to work indefinitely within the UK. We cannot currently Sponsor Work Visas.
Posted: April 2021