Synetec design and develop bespoke software systems for multiple clients across different industries. Each project is unique, providing different opportunities and challenges. We use SCRUM and other agile practices to manage our work and we constantly strive to improve what we do.
Synetec was founded in 2009 as a custom software development company designing and delivering bespoke technology solutions.
Since then, and with a great deal of guts and momentum, we now have key clients in finance, professional services and local government, and are proud to call ourselves industry leaders.
Since we’re completely owned by our management team and co-founders, we’re taking the company forward in an organic and responsible fashion! Our clients’ needs change as the economic environment does and we respond with up-to-date leading technology, whilst making sure our focus always remains on the basics – quality and efficiency.
Our approach can best be described as hands-on. Everything we do and the way we do it has been forged to ensure we have happy clients. It starts and ends with delivering exceptional customer service and never losing sight of what matters – being a trusted partner for our software clients.
Synetec are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and technically skilled Mid Level .Net developer to work within the Development Team.
The role will be to assist in the design and then develop the solutions that are needed to support the growing business. The individual will be contributing to the delivery of a new system for a client.
The person will be working within a established IT team, reporting to the COO (Chief Operating Officer) and will be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-orientated environment and will be required to:
- Participate in an Agile project team with an emphasis on delivery and client value
- Be included in scrum team responsibilities, e.g. review presentation, etc
- Provide code reviews and “buddy testing” where applicable
- Help mentor and support Junior Developers
- Commit to self-improvement, learning and progression
- Attend appropriate meet-ups for client projects and internal team development
- Research new technologies as they become relevant
- Good knowledge/experience of design patterns (repository & UoW)
- 3 to 4yrs of Commercial C# .Net Core experience, working on server-side multi-threaded systems.
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Good Entity Framework skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Strong Angular Front End experience
- Good Microservices experience
- Good knowledge/experience of writing testable software
- Proficient in Agile Scrum delivery
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge/experience with GIT software repository
- Experience of utilising cloud platform such as Azure or AWS
- Azure Devops
- Testing Services
- Salary: £55,000 to £60,000, depending on experience
- Career Progression and Development within a Software Development Team
- Culture of inclusivity
- Up-skill/Training opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours Available
- Fully Remote or a hybrid of Remote/Onsite working
- Permanent position
- Great location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations.
- Starting ASAP
- Private Healthcare after qualifying period
- Generous Leave Allowance. 23 days leave as well as all working days between Christmas and New Years Day
All candidates who are based in the UK will need to demonstrate status to work indefinitely within the UK.
To apply, please email email@example.com
Posted: August 2021