Synetec is a growing software development firm previously targeting primarily the Financial Services sector and now expanding into other industries. We are a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider and cover most areas of software development. In addition we also provide support for new and legacy systems to a number of clients.
Due to a new service offering we are looking for a Business Development Manager who wants to join an exciting and talented team working in a personal and growing environment where they can help grow Synetec to the next level.
The successful candidate is skilled and experienced in finding and winning new business within the software development services space. They will have a proven track record in closing and be completely confident in generating or assessing the marketplace to identify sales leads. They would be excited by the prospect of building on their existing network within the software development services or financial services industry sector.
They will be someone who doesn’t want to be just a number in a team within a larger company, but will thrive in the personal environment of a smaller company where a big part can be played in the continued growth and they can share in that growth.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop and execute a new business strategy
· Create and maintain a sales pipeline that supports your sales targets
· Grow the network of referral partners
· Meet defined lead generation targets
· Meet defined revenue targets
· Autonomously source and develop your own prospects and opportunities
· Consistent attendance of relevant events for networking
· Compose compelling proposals
· Identify prospects requirements and align with relevant products/services
· Build relationships with senior level prospects by gaining insight into their businesses to enable you to provide solutions for their requirements
· Maintain a strong understanding of relevant service offering and technology landscape
· Create and maintain our personal weekly sales plan
· Keep CRM system updated with all your activity
· Reporting on sales, customer and market intelligence updates
· Work with marketing to create assets to support the new business function
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of this job:
· IT Services Sales experience
· Track record of achievement against revenue and performance targets
· Strong understanding of IT Industry and software development
· Experience in presenting to all levels
· Experience of creating, delivering and winning pitches
· Sales related certification
· Degree level education or equivalent
NO AGENTS PLEASE!
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org