Open: September 2020
We are hiring for a Senior Azure Developer to join one of our new and exciting projects. As a Senior Azure Developer you will be building maintaining and innovating our clients product, integral to the clients core business. We are looking for an experienced developer who has excellent capabiltiies with Azure, but also an individual who wants to produce work they are proud of and has the drive to be a lead in the company and deliver world class software to our client.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Azure functions
- .NET core
- Hands on experience of technical security vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (White box security)
Experience within the software development or consultancy markets is highly desirable. If you have worked for a software business and have the passion to continue your career within the same industry in a friendly, energetic, ambitious and growing organisation, we look forward to hearing from you.
Due to high volume of applications, we will contact only shortlisted candidates, however we want to thank you for your interest in this opportunity and wish you good luck.
What we can offer you:
- Culture of inclusiveness
- The opportunity to help shape an evolving development team
- Flexible Working Available
- 3- 6 months contract position with the potential of going permanent
- Great Location in London near London Bridge, Southwark and Waterloo stations. occassionally travelling to UK based client office.
- Starting ASAP. Will be some remote working due to COVID restrictions
- Generous rate, depending on experience
All candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and the necessary passport or visas to work indefinitely within the UK.
Applicants must register their interest and email through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org